Measure and cut your styrofoam to size. My paper was 12x12, so I cut a 12x12 piece of styrofoam.
Distract your toddler with Wii Music so he isn't accidentally covered in spray on glue.
Spray the top and stick on your paper!
Cut 4 strips of card stock to cover the sides and glue on. (I can not cut in a straight line. Luckily, once you hang it you cant tell that the edges are crooked)
Voila! Pretty things to hang on the wall! I stuck a push pin into the wall and just pushed the styrofoam onto the pin. Easy peasy. This is the kids bathroom and no one showers in there so I am not worried about the paper warping, but if this were in an area that might get wet, I would do a couple of layers of modge podge over the top to seal it and give a little shine.
2 comments:
I went back to this post today since I'm looking to re-do the girls' bathroom. I am going to Hobby Lobby for Scrapbook paper (12x12), white cardstock, and styrofoam (where'd you get your green stuff?) Yours turned out so cute, and much less than the $19.00 pictures I thought I would buy for the bathroom and I would need three! So, I will be sending you pics soon! I'm Inspired by Corey!
Yay! I can't wait to see how they turn out! I found the green styrofoam in the floral part of Hobby Lobby.
Post a Comment