Friday, February 20, 2009

It's a beautiful day ...

It was a gorgeous day today. One of those days where the sun is out, but it is cool enough to need a jacket. The kind of day you just want to sit on a patio somewhere with a yummy beer or margarita and some good friends.

I picked Jake up from school and was driving around feeling a little jealous of the people I saw sitting outside at bars and restaurants when Jake requested that I open the windows. I thought it was a great idea, so I opened all 4 windows and the sunroof! Delaney lost.her.mind with excitement! She was squealing and laughing and having so much fun with the wind blowing in her face! I started laughing and that made Jake laugh and before I knew it we were all three cracking up, driving around town with the wind blowing through our hair.

I wasn't jealous of those people anymore. :)

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

That's awesome....I can hear her laughing.