Things I don't want to forget. You will be 6 months old in a few days.
You are in such a cute and giggly phase right now! You are ticklish behind your ears and your belly.
You get this huge WIDE EYE expression when Jake gets right in your face and then you giggle and squeal. You just love him and think he is so funny.
You are so laid back with Jake too. He is always squeezing you, or messing with you and you don't care and really seem to think he is awesome!
When you are hungry and getting ready to nurse you do this funny panting noise and shake your head side to side right before you latch on. It cracks me up every time.
You are very close to sitting up on your own. You are starting to really like to play with some of your toys .. especially things that crinkle or that you can chew!
You really seem to prefer carrots over applesauce or bananas. I hope that means you will really like to eat vegetables, unlike your brother.
When I go in your room to get you in the morning you smile the biggest smile and you kick your feet and pant a little when i pick you up. It is one of my favorite times of the day with you. You wake up at 6am to eat, and I bring you to my room and we lay in the dark while you eat. Sometimes you go back to sleep and sometimes you want to play, but either way it is a nice way to spend my morning.
You let me put bows and headbands on your head and you never try to take them off. I can't even tell you how happy it makes me to see a giant bow on your head! :)
Mommy loves you little bug!!
No comments:
Post a Comment