Friday, August 8, 2008

Boobs and Toddlers.

I haven't posted in a while, but this definitely seemed like a blog worthy story.

Jake grabbed my boob this morning!!!!!!!

I guess it's time to cover up when he is around! I went into the closet to get dressed and he followed me in. He normally goes in with me and it has never been an issue. This morning when I took off my robe to put on my bra he reached up and grabbed my boob and then laughed like a maniac! I said, Jake, don't touch mommy's boobies, its not nice. He did it again! So, I made him leave the closet.

What a goof. I probably handled that all wrong but I was so surprised he did it!! He has never shown any interest in body parts, so I never even thought about changing clothes in front of him. God, I am not ready for this.

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

OMG...I just died laughing at this one. That is hysterical....and oh, the joys, I can only imagine there will be many more, to raising a little boy. :)