Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Dancing Delaney
Delaney has been doing dance at Stacy's dance since September and I have been able to tell if she likes it. Today, I got my answer. I wasn't feeling well and decided that we would skip dance today. I didnt mention it to her assuming she would forget that today was dance day. She didn't forget and at 930 asked when we were going to dance ... it starts at 10! I told her that we were going to skip it and she got huge crocodile tears and started sobbing "I LOVE DANCE!!!" ... so we ran around the house got her dressed, woke up Isla and off to dance we went. She did GREAT!! Today was the first day I saw her fully participate and really follow the instructions. I'm so excited .. I love the program at Stacy's and hope she continues to enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment