Jake has an pretty unhealthy obsession with The Wiggles right now and it is really getting on my nerves. I am trying to find something a little more educational for him to be obsessed with so I thought .... Dinosaurs!
So, this morning I took both kids to the Natural Science Museum. I was all prepared for it to be a horrible trip given how very TWO Jake has been acting lately, but he was a perfect angel! I am guessing his antibiotics have started working and he is feeling better because he was patient, he did everything I asked him to do, he talked to strangers, he loved the dinosaurs, he didn't run away from me .... overall it was a great trip. Delaney even did really good! She was quiet ad looked around and smiled at people. They were just so charming!
We looked at all the Dinosaurs, then walked around a few other exhibits, got lunch at McDonalds in the museum and then came home. He is asleep now and Delaney is whimpering trying to fall asleep. I am printing some dinosaur pictures for him to color when he wakes up ... hopefully that will reinforce his interest.
Happy day!!
So, this morning I took both kids to the Natural Science Museum. I was all prepared for it to be a horrible trip given how very TWO Jake has been acting lately, but he was a perfect angel! I am guessing his antibiotics have started working and he is feeling better because he was patient, he did everything I asked him to do, he talked to strangers, he loved the dinosaurs, he didn't run away from me .... overall it was a great trip. Delaney even did really good! She was quiet ad looked around and smiled at people. They were just so charming!
We looked at all the Dinosaurs, then walked around a few other exhibits, got lunch at McDonalds in the museum and then came home. He is asleep now and Delaney is whimpering trying to fall asleep. I am printing some dinosaur pictures for him to color when he wakes up ... hopefully that will reinforce his interest.
Happy day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment