Joshua and I watched a really weird movie tonight. We hardly ever watch movies so this really is blog-worthy!!
Anyway, it was something about 3 brothers that go on a trip to Thailand or somewhere after their dad dies? I think it was supposed to be a comedy, but it was really weird. It was by the same guy that directed The Royal Tennenbaum's ... so it was that kind of a movie. I think it was The Darjeeling Limited? Anyway, I dont know if I recommend it. I guess if you like that kind of movie it was a good movie.
We have Factory Girl and All The Kings Men from Netflix to watch next. Joshua has decided he doesn't want to see Factory Girl now, so I guess I will send that one back.
See, that is kind of the problem with Netflix. Every couple of months of so we go and add new movies to our queue, but then by the time we actually get them in the mail to watch, we aren't really interested in the movie anymore! I swear, I send back about half of our movies unwatched. Sadly, I am too lazy to go to the video store every time we want to watch a movie though, so we will just keep giving Netflix our money.
2 comments:
I've heard good things about the Darjeeng one, but haven't seen it myself. I would have thought it was a movie that JW would have liked. Did you see Juno yet? I haven't heard of The Factory Girl one, but saw All the King's Men...was OK but not my kind of flick. Enjoy the rest of your night! :)
I saw Juno in the theater!! I had mixed feelings about it. On the surface it was a cute movie with a bittersweet ending. If I think about it a little more then it bugs me that the movie seemed to trivialize teen pregnancy, and I don't know if I like that.
Post a Comment