Monday, June 11, 2007

Pregnant!

I found out on Saturday that I am pregnant! I'm only about 4 weeks along, so things are still in that very early, nervous all the time stage. I really hope nothing goes wrong, but realistically I know there is a 50/50 chance for at least a couple of weeks. I will feel a lot more confident once I go to the doctor and see a heartbeat and a tiny little peanut! :)

The Monkey helped announce the news yesterday by wearing a "I'm gonna be a big brother" t-shirt and handing his dad the positive pregnancy test. JW was so excited! We told my in-laws yesterday too and Grams let out such a yelp of excitement that it scared the crap out of the Monkey and he cried for a good 5 minutes after! Its nice that everyone is so excited. I kind of thought since this is a 2nd pregnancy that it wouldn't get as much fanfare and attention, but so far it looks like everyone is thrilled.

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

Of course everyone is excited for #2!!! Now that we know you and JW make cute kids....just teasing. :) I'm super excited for you, and hope that I'm not too far behind!!
AP