This just might be working. Nap #2 went much better than Nap #1. He didn't drink from the sippy cup ...that still really pissed him off ... so I don't think I will try to give the sippy cup again. But, this time he didn't really cry. He fussed a bit when I rocked him, but I just shhhhed in his ear and told him he was only going to nap, it was nothing new .. blah, blah and he calmed down. I laid him down and he talked/played/fussed for about 7 minutes and then conked out!
The good news is that he drank about 5 ounces of milk when we got home. I think maybe he doesn't like the cup I was using today? Who knows with this kid ... yesterday this cup was his favorite. He also ate like a little piggie at dinner tonight, which made me happy. He has been on a food boycott lately and will only eat applesauce, bananas and cheese. Tonight he ate mashed potatoes and turkey meatballs ... real substantial food! Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment