Well, why not have a blog? Everyone is doing it! I might not be the best writer in town, or have the most interesting stories to tell, but I figure its a good place to journal what is going on in my day to day life.
So, I guess I should start with a bit of background knowledge. JW is my husband, and "the monkey" is my almost 1 year old son (I can't believe I just typed that ... almost 1 year old ...he is growing so fast!). Anyway, JW and I have been married for almost 2 years and have known each other for about 5 years. I work part time for my father-in-law and I bring the monkey to work with me every day. At times its draining, but overall I feel very lucky that I get to spend my day with my son and still bring in some money for the family.
So, thats the basics. I cant promise what I write will be interesting to anyone but me, but I'll post as often as I can and see where this goes.
Until next time ...
No comments:
Post a Comment