Sunday, July 13, 2008

We will be buying size 5 diapers for a little longer ...

I give up. He is totally not ready for potty training. The pediatrician might think so, his MDO teacher might think so, but he and I definitely do not agree.

He liked sitting on the potty and he was even getting the hang of telling me when he had to go and running over there, but once he got there it was like he got stage fright and just couldn't finish the job. I think the whole idea freaked him out a little bit. He was whiny and clingy most of Saturday morning too. Once I put him back in a diaper Sat afternoon he seemed much happier.

I never even wanted to try to PT him until he was 3, so I don't know why I listen to what strangers tell me to do.

So, the underwear are going back in the drawer. I'll bring them out again at a much later time.

No comments: