Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rude rude old man!!!

Ugh! I wanted to smack this cranky old man!

I took Jake to Half Price Books to pick out some new books. He was a little fussy, Delaney started crying while we were in the store, so I had to feed her ... all in all not our best trip out, but it really wasn't too bad. So, we get our books and I have Jake hand me the one he was looking at so we could go checkout. Of course, Jake didn't want to let the book go, so he whined while we walked up to the counter. There was this old man sitting on a box or something flipping through a book and as we got closer to him he started shaking his head. Then, when Jake walked past him whining (not screaming or anything) he muttered "damn kids". I couldn't believe it! I said in my loudest voice "Come on Jake, lets hurry and walk past this very rude man that doesn't like children", grabbed Jake's hand and went to the counter.

Ugh. Seriously. It was in the middle of the day on a freaking Tuesday ... that is when moms and kids do errands. If you want to read in quiet go to a damn library or just go HOME!

No comments: