I picked Jake up from MDO to take him to the pedi and on the way there he pooped. I got out his backpack to get a diaper to change him and realized there were NO diapers in there!! MDO must have used them today. So, I had to decide ... have him sit in poop for the whole doctor visit and stink out the doctor and I or change him. We went into the bathroom and I was thinking if it wasn't a bad one I would just dump the poop and put the diaper back on him ... well, no such luck. So, I cleaned him off and planned to MacGyver something out of two or three of Delaney's diapers, but when I put just one of her diapers on him ... it fit!! Well, it didn't FIT, but I could close the sides and it worked for an hour.
So, now you know. Size 1 diapers will work for you toddler in a pinch.
1 comment:
OMG....I can't believe that you were thinking of just scooping out the poop....and that you admitted to that too! I'm laughing so hard!
Post a Comment